Wednesday, 4 May 2011

Day 124

Winter is back, we had frost this morning, but we went to the busstop without our winter coats, but this afternoon for football training I got it out! I wasn't going to freeze again like on Monday! Getting ahead of myself, but doesn't matter really. Not that much to report today, shopping and tidying and a nice chat on the internet in the morning. In the afternoon first my English lesson, I now have to revise "auxiliary verbs" so that I can teach her how to use them. Oh am I glad, that I never had to learn English the hard way!!
After that football for the boys. All afternoon it had looked like it was going to rain, but the sun came out for the training so with my winter coat on, it wasn't too bad!

I got a picture of my boys after their bath tonight, they posed for me, that's why Richard is wearing his "cheese grin"!
Still cute though! They especially liked that they got to speak to Daddy before bedtime, BUT Daddy forgot to say Good Night, so he is going to have to phone the same time again tomorrow! ;o)

oh and I nearly forgot the boys new books got here today "Mrs Pepperpot" and "O'clock stories" the boys were so excited, and tonight we started reading "Mrs Pepperpot", they enjoyed it, and tried to convince me to read the second chapter, but they (and I) will have to wait until tomorrow!

CU then!

1 comment:

bentonflocke said...

both are too cute!

Glad you had a warm afternoon on the soccer field.

your right it was really cold yesterday!

Have fun reading your english books