Wednesday, 11 May 2011

Day 131

OK, be prepared, this post might wear you out, just like the day wore me out! So after staying up late last night, in the hope to get to talk to Florian (silly time difference), I only got 5 hours sleep and no phone call! So at 6am I was awake and stopped ignoring the alarm at 6.20am. This morning Richard was in a better mood, which was GREAT! First job on the agenda, library duty at Robert's school. That was good fun, in the school break, I was called in to be a photographer, and took a class photo for one class there. That was fun too, I love getting to move people and put them in the right place for a group picture!
After the library I had to go shopping, as I had to do two different shops, it took a bit longer than expected, but I was still in time to get Richard at Kindergarden on time. No complaints about lunch today, so Richard was still in a good mood, phew. (we had fish and croquet potatoes). After lunch, I had to sort out some hiccup in the car payment, then straight after that my pupil came for some English tutoring. As tired as I am, I found it quite difficult to get the answers right too, and then to explain it, poor girl! When she left it was time for the boys football training. Whilst they were training I did too, well I went for a nice long walk with my friend and her dog! Then it was home for tea, bathtime and bed for the boys. I got Richard some body oil in town in the hope that that will smooth his poor skin, as my appointment for the skin doctor is not until JULY! At times like these being privately insured would be good...!
After the kids were in bed, a friend popped round for the pictures I had taken at school, and once she was gone I had to prepare my English lesson for tomorrow, and I have just finished that now! Well almost I still have to fold another 9 of these vocabulary booklets, but that can wait now til tomorrow!

I'm off to bed now, I got to talk to Florian this afternoon, so I don't need to wait up tonight.
CU tomorrow

No comments: