Wow, what a day! But I am going to start with the most exciting news! I WON a competition!!!! We are going on a Center Parcs holiday!!! Yep, I blogged on my scrapping blog all about our Center Parcs holidays, sent the link to Center parcs, and actually won! A holiday for 6 for either Mon-Fri, or Fri - Mon! I'm so excited about it!
I just now have to wait for all the details, but it says in my email and on the Center Parcs Facebook page, that I won! WOOHOO!!!!
But now on to the rest of my busy day.
Library first this morning, the kids were all cute as usual, and Robert got two books out, the boys are now into "the magical tree house" by Mary Osbourne Pope (only in German), so we are reading on, and we already have the next two lined up!
I left the library early to pick Richard up and take to the skin doctor (dermatologist, is that the one?). We got there at 11.30am and they sent us away for 30minutes as they were behind. We went and had some lunch at MacDonalds, then back to the doctors to wait...and wait... and wait some more...and hey then wait again. We finally got to see the doctor at 1.15pm!!!
Well, she took one look at Richard's legs and said, mmh yep, I see, then he showed her his bum, which was bad today (too many gummibears yesterday - that is me saying that) and then said, yes, that is neurodermatitis! Oh my poor boy! BUT having said that we now have two creams and she said it shouldn't be too long before it starts to work. I asked about schooling for him and me, as too what to do, how not to scratch, etc. but she said, with the cream he shouldn't be needing that, fingers crossed. We left the doctors at 1.30pm and went to the chemists underneath to get the creams...bother, guess what another wait! Yep, they had to make up the cream, and we could pick it up at 2pm. Well, the weather was beautiful, so we went for an ice-cream. Richard had an ice-cream that looked like Mickey Mouse, and I had one that looks like spaghetti! It was all delicious! When we had finished it still wasn't time to get the cream, so we went to the toy shop, and Richard chose a present for Robert. He'll be getting a bouncy ball, that is also like a snowglobe. Richard knows his brother well! Then it was time to get the cream and make our way back home.
We got here just before 3pm, and my English student had had to cancel again, her tummy is still bad, and she is on her way to hospital. I hope she is Ok, poor thing!
Having said that, I was glad that I had a bit of a breather before it was time for the boys football match.
I popped over to see my friends and tell them about winning a holiday, then I had to go and get everything ready for the game. And Robert was due home, he spent the day after school at his friends. He loved it there! He didn't like hearing that Richard had been to MacDonalds and had an ice-cream, but he understood, after I explained that most of the time Richard spent waiting around!
the football game was good for team morale, they won today 9:1, and Robert scored a goal!! Woohoo! Go Robert! After the game, the opposing team, did something really nice, but something that didn't thrill me. They gave all the kids an ice-cream! Which meant instead of leaving at 6.45pm, I had to WAIT again for the kids to finish the ice-cream, I was not a happy chappy, but they meant well! Here are the boys trying to eat the ice-cream quicker than usual!
I had the boys in bed by 7.45pm though! And Richard has his new cream on, so we'll see how long it takes to work! Fingers crossed!
CU tomorrow
PS: I updated yesterdays post with the picture of the beans!
1 comment:
Woohoo!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
I did read the post, it's awesome that you won! How great is that!
Hope the cream for Richard will do it's work.
Hehe, don't tell me about kids getting to bed too late...
I've been walking with the kids all week. Five kilometer a day, four days in a row. Starts at 6pm; usually we're back at 7.30 / 8.00 Then by the time we're actually home... Well, Tommie has been going to sleep around 8.30 pm, and Lisa 9 pm!
And you know what... There are tests this week at school too. Nice planning huh? ;)
But they're doing well, I'm very proud!
Hugs!
Post a Comment