English at Kindergarden this morning, and it went well today. The kids must have been in good moods. They wanted to sing "Old MacDonald" so we repeated all the farm animals, and I was really surprised, cause they remembered them all! It was fun with them today!
Straight after English I rushed into town to get some shopping, I didn't have long, cause Robert gets home early on Thursdays. Well it was 11am when I got to the shops, and I knoew if I left at 11.30am I'd be fine, so I hurried on in to Aldi. I got all the shopping (including Robert's cake for his party, just need to remember to get some smarties tomorrow!) well I got to the till put all the shopping on the belt and it wasn't until it was my turn, that I realised something was very wrong! I was stood there in the queue and my handbag and money was in the car!! AGH!!! HOW EMBARASSING! The lady at the till let me go out to the car to get it, and when I came back in, the lady behind me in the queue was packing my trolley for me! Thank you lady!
In the afternoon Katrin and her kids came round, and later her sister-in-law and Mum joined us. We were in the barn, cause it kept raining on and off. NOt enough for the garden, but too much to sit out in it! Katrin's Mum went through all the clothes I had sorted out the other day and took most of the T-shirts, it's good when I don't have to put them into the old clothes bin!
Whilst we were chatting in the barn, the sun came back out, and so the kids were playin in the garden! They got in such a mess!
So much so, that they had to strip in the utility room and then straight to the showere where I really had to scrub them to get the dirt off! But they had a great time!!
CU tomorrow
No comments:
Post a Comment