Ok, so first of all where did Wednesday and Thursday disappear too?! gone, strange, I certainly didn't delete them, and I am not sure I can reconstruct them either...
I can repost the pictures, of those days, but mmh, what did I do?! Oh well I'll start with today and try and reconstruct the missing days at the end of this post.
Friday (Day 133)
Got to Kindergarden at the usual bright and early time of 7.30am and was going to stay there and collect a lot of signatures for our letter, but after speaking to the "head kindergarden teacher" we have decided to wait a week or two before making a noise, in the hope that maybe just maybe they have started thinking about what they might be doing to the kids! I will still be collecting signatures, but just as and when I see the parents.
My friend Sabine popped around and together we phoned our skin doctor and swapped appointments, so Richard now has an appointment for Wednesday week instead of the end of July. I was a very happy chappy! This afternoon more weeding in the garden and then off to the sports field for the boys football game. They were very excited about it, as last time we played this team we won, well this time we won too - 10:1 (but we only scored 7 of those goals!) This is Richard in full concentration!
Oh at lunchtime the bank impressed me. I had a phone call from them asking to talk to Florian about his creditcard (they quoted the last 4 digits), when I said he wasn't in, they asked for him to call back as soon as possible. They made me a bit nervous, so I asked if they were blocking his card or such, cause at the minute he is in the States and may well need it, so just how important is it that he call. He told me, that the number is available 24 hours a day and that getting in touch with Florian would be a good idea! Luckily the time difference was on my side and Florian was already up. I called gave him the number and he called them back. It is apparently the bank's safety net, and they were checking to make sure that Florian still had the card, as the last transaction required some sort of identifiation to be provided and as that didn't happen, they were checking it hadn't been stolen. Wow, not a bad service, I'm impressed!
So now the missing posts
Thursday (Day 132)
English lesson in the morning, Kindergarden emergency meeting about one of the kindergarden teachers having to leave us in July in the afternoon - oh and I never got a picture, cause I was sat in the middle of things. So I snuck up into the boys bedroom in the evening pinched their favourite teddies and took their picture! And here it is!
Wednesday (Day 131)
I remember writing about it being a really busy busy day and posting all the things I did, but I can't really remember them all now. I know I had library in the morning, went shopping, picked up Richard, made some important phone calls, gave English tutoring, rushed off to football training, went for a nice long walk whilst the boys played, bathed them, put them to bed, got my next English lesson ready and fell into bed... I think that was it! And what picture did I post....mmmh....oh yep, I remember .. half of the booklets for the English lesson!
OK all back up to date again, but I'm still hoping that Blogger gives me back the missing posts!
CU tomorrow
2 comments:
oh look, I post and hey presto the posts are back! oh well, alls well that ends well!
Hugs
Kerri
Hehe, just wanted to tell you.
Well, fingers crossed for keeping your teacher.
What would it mean actually? Bigger classrooms? Or do they work with more than one teacher per class, and now want just one?
Shame the bank had to make you nervous, but yes, great service! If it had been stolen, it's better to know.
Lovely photo of Richard, so cute!
Post a Comment