Summer is back, so guess what - BBQ again!!! But first this morning I went shopping for something to put on the BBQ and I got some baguette for lunch, as we weren't bbq'ing til the evening!
After lunch Florian played with the boys, first we all played Rummikub, then Florian took the boys out on their bikes for a ride. Richard made them stop quite often to collect things, and Florian got these pics on one of their stops!
I think they had fun!
At about 5.30pm Florians sister and girls joined us for our bbq, which was as always delicious. I made 4 different salads, and we had steak, sausages and "Grillfackel" (I'll take a picture of them next time we have them!)
CU tomorrow
2 comments:
Don't you love it when summer's back? We did BB@ yesterday, and today we even went to our beach (just at the outside town, it's an artificial lake) AND... we even went into the water!
I couldn't wait and looked the Grillfackel up. Showed it to Hans too... We're SO requesting that for summer! ;)
Hugs!
BBQ, not BB@
LOL
Post a Comment