Quite a different sort of day than expected. Yesterday at the football game, someone hurt Robert's ankle, at halftime I had to kiss it better and he said it was really sore, but once halftime was over he was ready for the second half and played until the end. I never thought anymore of it....until this morning! He got out of bed, and was instantly in tears and couldn't stand on his right foot. Poor thing. So guess what, it was a trip to the doctors for us. Our doctor isn't there this week, so we had to go into town to a different doctor. The problem with that was, that in town I can't park right outside the door...what to do...Mum remembered that we still have the pram, so pram it was, much to Robert's disgust. He did not want everyone thinking he was a baby, but having to walk, hop or hobble all the way there wasn't an option.
The doctor checked his ankle, and it is just bruised. He prescribed some cream and creamed and bandaged it for Robert. By this afternoon he was walking a bit better - he was very brave.
This afternoon we went to a puppet show. We took Robert's friend with us, here they all are, waiting for it to start. We got there early thinking we would have to fight for seats, but nope, not many there at all, so when I took this picture we were actually almost on our own!
After the puppet show the boys all said they wanted to go again tomorrow...I think I need to keep a look out for another show! On our way home we went to the Kindergarden playground for half an hour playtime, Robert did limp a lot but they had fun! Look how high they can go!
CU tomorrow
1 comment:
Seems the cream and bandage helped very well. So glad he could walk enough to still go to the puppet show!
Wow! They ARE going quite high!
Great shot too... Just the right moment I think, as I don't see movement! :)
Post a Comment