Another lovely day here, so again I ignored my cough and cold and joined the family in the garden. In fact I even did the lawn mowing! Needless to say I am now worn out, but I'm not complaining! Oh before I took over the lawnmowing, look who was having a go!

I did a bit of weeding too, and look what we found whilst weeding - a "Maikäfer"- need to look that up in English, ok, that was easy enough, apparently it is the same in English "May beetle". According to my book they used to be a pest with millions of them flying around and now you are really lucky if you get to see one.

And as you can see, we really studied this little fellow!

CU tomorrow!
2 comments:
boah klasse, dass Ihr den Maikäfer entdeckt habt! Mein Kleiner hatte auf seinem Geburtstagstisch auch einen, allerdings nur aus Schokolade!!
Heute war wohl der allgemeine Tag zum Mähen - mein Tagesfoto - hihi
Es tut mir leid, dass Du noch immer erkältet bist - scheint wirklich hartnäckig zu sein - auch bei uns hat sich da noch nichts verändert.
Wünsch Dir einen schönen Sonntag
Sound like you had a lovely day!! Great shots.
Post a Comment