So much for us all being healthy. Richard seemed all better on Saturday but yesterday afternoon the gooey stuff in his eyes was back, and this morning it wasn't something I could ignore and send him back, so Richard was home with me again today. I will try hard not to jinx it, but I think he will be back at Kindergarden tomorrow, his eyes haven't been bad all day, so with a lot of luck...
This afternoon it was very obvious that the boys were late to bed last night, and since they have been in bed not a peep, so obviously they were. hopefully tomorrow they will be in a better mood.
I went out and took a picture of one of my favourite flowers in my garden this evening, some sort of Iris, just beautiful. The lupins are crowding it a bit, but it is still surviving and showing off!

CU tomorrow
3 comments:
Your flower is lovely!! I hope Richard eye gets better.
Take care,
hugs Susie
Och mensch Süße, das nimmt ja gar kein Ende bei Euch!! Hoffe, dass es nur ein kurzes Aufflackern ist und Ihr danach für ne Weile Ruhe habt.
Es geht ja leider zur Zeit einiges rum und auch das Wetter ist ja ideal um Krank zu werden...
Dafür sind Deine Blümchen umso schöner!
Wünsch Dir einen ruhigen Abend und eine ebensolche Nacht!!
Beautiful photo of the Iris. Sure hope Richard's eye heals up soon so he can go back to kindergarten!!
Take care
Post a Comment