I think I have everything so that no-one goes hungry, but you can never be sure. So I have a back up plan (pasta and tomato sauce) if it all runs out before everyone is full up!
The guests started arriving today (Florian's sisters and family) so it was a nice but quite busy afternoon too. Unfortunately Robert did one of his infamous "crashes" - fighting fit one minute, running a really high temperature the next. Only this time he actually fell asleep on Florian's lap. We put him on a chair and let him stay with us but snooze.
Hopefully he'll do his great recovery act too, and be fine in the morning and for the party
CU tomorrow
3 comments:
Awwwww doesn't he look sweet!
Hope he does feel better tomorrow.
How's Florian? Did his early night help a bit?
Have great fun tomorrow, I'll be thinking of you!
Hi!
Hope all goes well and that you are having a great time!! He looks really sweet, I hope he feels better.
Take care!
Hugs Susie
Was für ein schönes Foto wie er da so eingemümmelt liegt! Es tut mir leid, dass es ihn nun auch wieder erwischt hat - hoffe, das ist nur vorrübergehend und morgen geht es ihm schon besser!!
Wünsche Euch ein tolles Partywochenende!
Wie geht es Florian!?
Post a Comment