Once home I get a phone call from the adult learning center, the cookery course I had booked for my SIL for Xmas has been cancelled - GRRRR! And it was such a great Xmas present!
Next a phone call from the car place - the service was going well, BUT the cable to the radiator had been BITTEN by a marten and was leaking - GRRR! That of course is not covered in the leasing contract, so another unexpected 50 Euros cost!
I then walked and picked the kids up at Kindergarden and GRRRR Richard has some gooey greeny-yellow stuff in the corner of his eyes.
Then after lunch again, when they were supposed to be playing in their bedroom it went quiet agian - and this time they were playing with water in the bathroom - GRRRR! And this after being told that they were to ONLY play in their room!
Then we were all picked up to go back to the car place to pay the 50 Euro bill.
Once home Robert was playing in the kitchen whilst I was on the phone to work, he comes in the lounge - guess - yep SOAKING wet - GRRRR! He had driven his cars through his juice somehow and there was juice everywhere. But I was so good this time - I stayed very calm, gave him the kitchen roll and made HIM clean it up. This brought more tears than had I shouted at him, he was not a happy chappy, as you might be able to make out from this picture.
NOT a good day today, sorry for the rant, but I needed to get it off my chest!
CU tomorrow
3 comments:
Och ne Kerry! Ihr lasst zur Zeit aber auch gar nix aus - was für ein Tag!!!
Ich drück Dich ganz ganz dolle und bewundere Dich, dass Du nach der Saftpfütze auch noch ruhig bleiben konntest - ich glaube ich wäre explodiert.
Tja, und krank werden die Kids ja auch bei uns immer Mittwoch Nachmittags oder am Wochenende.. wenn die Arztpraxen geschlossen haben!
Drück Euch die Daumen, dass es vllt. doch keine Bindehautentzündung ist und Richard in den Kindergarten kann!
Was macht Dein Husten?
Oh my what a day huh? I bet you were glad to get some rest last night. I hope your day is better today!
I hope Richard's eye heals quickly and he doesn't pass it on to Robert or you and Dad!!
Take care.
My I have been missing a couple of rough days!
SO sorry about that. Sure wished I could have said something to cheer you up!
I think your way of handling the juice incident is amazing. You stay calm, he cleans up. :) And by the way you described his reaction, it had more effect than when you'd bee shouting and cleaning! Good for you girl!
I'm onto the next day, it's getting addictive! ;)
Post a Comment