Wednesday, 27 May 2009

Day 147

Fun day at work today, the man at the desk, decided that as I didn't have my own key, he wasn't going to let me in! 99% of the time, my colleague is there before I am, only today she was out of the office and our office was locked! normally no problem, but the man at the front desk, was having a bad day (me too!) and was not going to let me in with a smile!
I knew I should have done what I threatened and just gone home and come back to clock out again, but when I finally convinced him that I really should be let in, the computer there that supposedly had been mended, kicked up the same fuss as when I sent it to the IT department! Great, so I finally got to working about 2 hours after arriving! Not bad going seeing as I am only there for 3.5 hours on a Wednesday!
I can laugh about it now, at the time, not so much!!

Back home the boys and I mowed the lawn, remember the father's day card, apparently I too have to remember that its more fun, with one of the boys between your legs! At least for a part of the garden!
On the other half, they picked the daisies before I got there with the lawnmower!The large daisy at the front is one that Robert found after football training!
Robert loves the training part of the training, but when they put all but one ball away and play a game he tends to leave the pitch and finds something else to do! Mmh, I think I need to take him to watch the adults play, so that he knows what football is all about! I did think putting the TV on on Saturday evenings would do, but Dad informed me that football season finished this past Saturday, ooops! Can you tell, I'm not a fan!

CU tomorrow

2 comments:

bentonflocke said...

ich bin auch kein Fussball-Fan, habe aber schon einige Spiele meiner Jungs erlebt und anfangs nicht geglaubt, dass das was werden könnte.

Da waren Grashalme, Blümchen etc. viel wichtiger... aber mit der Zeit gibt sich das... glaubs mir... War denn niemand da, der Dich hätte "autorisieren" könnnen?

so und schwupps bin ich wieder weg zu meiner Bügelwäsche, der Waschmaschine, den Koffern etc... und die Zeit rennt mir davon... all die Arbeit und dann in 2 Wochen dasselbe nochmal... warum nur fährt man überhaupt in den Urlaub... LOL

Drück Dich und wünsch Dir - ups schon kurz vor 12- eine gute Nacht

Das mit Deiner Arbeit ist ja total ärgerlich - boah ich glaub da wäre mir das Lachen aber mehr als schwer gefallen.

Dinphy said...

Oh yes, THAT sounds like a great day at work! HA!

Well, the daisies look great. So sweet when they pick you flowers, isn't it? Lisa and Tom love to pick me flowers too. Tom just has to learn to pick some of the stalks with it... ;)

You say? Football season is over? Did it ever start? I didn't think I COULD miss it here, it's always ALL orange EVERYWHERE. No kidding.
I always felt ashamed being Dutch when we went on holidays, and it would be football season. 'we' can be so loud! I made sure to NOT wear anything orange I tell you!
Well, I must ask around, how we missed it, honestly. Hans usually gets some info from his collegues. ROTFLOL Yes, that's how interested we are! ;)

Read you tomorrow! :)