Tuesday, 5 May 2009

Day 125

Richard and I spent the day at home only venturing out to take Robert to and from Kindergarden. The weather today is a bit chilly, so indoors was definitely the right place to be!
We did some paper mache this afternoon, but I think I was the one having the most fun! Robert didn't want to get his hands all sticky, and he really did have the least messy hands when we had finished! Mine were the worst, which is the reason I didn't get any pictures this time!

This is my picture for the day, Richard relaxing in the armchair looking at photos of us on the old calendar! So cute!CU tomorrow

1 comment:

bentonflocke said...

Total süß das Foto von Richard!!

Schade, dass Du keine Fotos von der großen Matscherei hast!!! Hätte ich zu gerne gesehen... aber meins, war Papmaché auch noch nie.... glibber, iiih, neee...

Hoffe Euch geht es heute schon etwas besser!