I didn't do that today. Robert was fine again this morning so he went to Kindergarden, whilst Richard stayed home with me (both eyes infected today, poor thing). When I went to pick Robert up, I had to take Richard with me, once at Kindergarden I got a BIG telling off for taking him. Not sure what they expected me to do with him. And my nerves are not the strongest today, so by the time I left there I was in tears, stupid I know, but I just couldn't handle it. I'm OK again now, although, I did put Robert to bed tonight with more Calpol and a very high temperature again. He said something about earache again - does it ever end....!
This afternoon we went in the garden, no kids there we can contaminate. We planted some of the seeds that the boys planted a few weeks ago. The zucchini (courgettes) to be precise. I found a spot near the compost heap, supposed to be a good place for them. We'll see. The boys weren't that interested but they did help a little bit with the watering!
As you can see, I am not expecting these all to survive the snail attack, and that is why I have planted them all more or less in the same spot! I did put lots of slug pellets down, so hopefully, some will survive!
CU tomorrow
1 comment:
das ist jetzt der zweite Post wo ich das Gefühl habe, dass ich Dir ein von Herzen kommendes Päckchen mit Schokolade schicken möchte.... (das Angebot steht, falls Du mir Deine Adresse und Deine Lieblingsschoki verrätst...)
Ach Mensch ich kann das so gut nachvollziehen, habe es oft selbst erlebt, wenn man wie Aussätzige behandelt wird - und sich keiner Gedanken darüber macht, wo man mit seinen kranken Kindern hin soll.
Als ob man nicht schon genug Sorgen hätte...
Ich drück Dich nochmal ganz ganz dolle und auch Deinen armen Süßen!! Ist ja nicht angenehm mit den zugeschwollenen, eitrigen Augen. Einer meiner Jungs hatte es mal so schlimm, dass er das Auge nicht mehr aufbekommen hat - bis wir alles ausgewaschen hatten. Halte meine Finger gekreuzt, dass es bei Robert nicht wieder auf die Ohren geschlagen ist.
Wünsch Dir eine ruhige und erholsame Nacht für Euch alle.
Post a Comment