I had won a prize in a local photo competition and today I got to meet the mayor and collect my prize. I was one of the top ten with this photo (not my pic of the day btw)
, the full moon in January. The theme of the competition was the seasons in the village.
I won a voucher for 2 people to go to any cultural event of my choice in the village. So Mum, watch out, sometime we'll need a babysitter! ;)
Richard wasn't quite so impressed with the prize, I don't know quite what he was expecting but it certainly wasn't an envelope, as he loudly kept asking "where's your prize Mummy!"
I didn't take any pictures there, but I did take a few at football training which we joined after getting our prize. And Richard even decided that he did want to play football after all!
here they both are.
CU tomorrow
2 comments:
boah Kerri, jetzt war ich schon erschrocken und hab gedacht, bei Euch hätte es geschneit!!! Mein Gott.... soweit wohnste ja nicht weg, dass ich das hätte glauben wollen...
Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Gewinn! Das Foto ist Dir aber auch toll gelungen und ich freu mich total für Dich.
Die ersten Dates allein sind schon ein weiterer Meilenstein im Größerwerden...
Mir gefällt, was Du Dir als Tagesfoto ausgesucht hast, gerade eben weil es nicht ein "normales Trainingsfoto" ist sondern, die Erschöpfung danach.
Wünsch Dir einen schönen Abend und eine ruhige Nacht!! .... was macht eigentlich Euer Husten?
WOW, CONGRATULATIONS on your photo prize. It is an absolutlely beautiful photo. I hope you framed it to hang on the wall!!
Take care
Glad to hear that the boys are doing well and hope you are all better soon too!!
Post a Comment