Saturday, 23 May 2009

Day 143

Woohoo, finally some good news - my eyes are feeling much better! I am not sure that they are looking that way yet, but I don't really go around checking the mirror that often so I am not worried, and as you can see in these photos, the boys don't seem frightened of me, so I can't look too bad!We spent another day in the garden. Florian couldn't join us today he was at his 20 years Abitur Reunion (the equivalent of a High School Reunion). But he'll be home tomorrow afternoon to get all the bits that we shot onto the roof of the lower part of the barn! Just a warning for you Florian if you are reading this!!
CU tomorrow

2 comments:

bentonflocke said...

total süße Fotos von Deinen Zwei!! Sie haben so ein schönes Lachen, was mich immer schmunzeln lässt!

ich freu mich so sehr, dass es Deinen Augen besser geht und Du keine solchen Schmerzen mehr hast!! Sicher wird es jetzt bald ganz vorbei sein. Merk Dir bloß den Namen der Tropfen und schau, dass Du das nächste Mal (möge es noch Jahre dauern) gleich die "besseren" Tropfen bekommst und Dich nicht so lange quälen musst!

Cool die Warnung an Florian LOL

Wünsch Euch einen ganz tollen und erholsamen Sonntag!!

Bis morgen!

Dinphy said...

Glad you're doing better. :)
No just a guess.. Did Richard have some icream today? LOL.
Such lovely photo's.
Have a great day tomorrow!