Monday, 11 May 2009

Day 131

No pictures of the boys today, they are in the doghouse!! I had to take myself outside to have a good scream this afternoon, after discovering that them not fighting upstairs and being quiet, was NOT a good thing!
Richard called me over the babyphone "Mummy, Robert got me wet!" Uhoh what does he mean.. so I go charging upstairs, and once in their room I had to back out again. they had turned it into a LAKE!! Yep, no joking, there was water all over the floor (in front of Roberts bed). They have this Aquadraw thing, which means no crayon or pencil mess on floors or furniture, what it doesn't say on the box, is that boys get creative the older they get! And it seems the more water they think they need! They ditched the pen that comes with it, in favour of - get this - TWO bottles and one drinking beaker! I don't know how many times they refilled, but it will be at least until the weekend until the carpet dries out. Any good suggestions for helping that to speed up.

So I didn't take any pictures of the boys today, instead I want to cheer myself up, with this picture of the bunch of Lily of the Valley I picked yesterday. They smell so lovely!

CU tomorrow

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ARENT LITTLE BOYS LOVELY; DONT YOU GET RID OF THEM BEFORE I GET HOME: GAVE DAD A GOOD LAUGH:::

bentonflocke said...

wonderful flowers!!

OMG, with boys you need steady nerves

~Susie~ said...

Sounds just like my boys. They drive me nuts some days (well maybe all day all days to be honest but I love them to death *s*).

I really love "Lily of the valley". It's such a lovely flower.

Dinphy said...

Ouch! That sure were bad boys! I would have gone outside to shout too. But only if I was feeling kind enough. More likely is that I would have been shouting at them...
So you've been very good!
The flowers are beautiful!