Well, what can I say, after so many weeks off work I finally made it in the this morning, only it is a good job that tomorrow is a bank holiday, as tomorrow I wouldn't be making it in - I - yep ME - have conjunctivitis now! It started at work and with contact lenses, that is not a fun thing to get, when you haven't got your glasses with you! Oh well, I managed to see enough to get me home after my time was up, and once there I put my glasses on, and it looks like I'll be wearing them for the next week or so!
But I didn't let it change any plans, this afternoon Robert went to his friend's to play and Richard and I went shopping. Then it was football training for the boys. here is Richard practising scoring!

And Robert - look at that kick, it went in as well!

They were so cute. And on June 24th they have their first game!! That will be so fun!
OK, not much more on the computer for me, my eye is actually VERY sore, now I know why Richard was a bit grumpy when he had it!
CU tomorrow
2 comments:
You too! I couldn't believe that when I read it!
But I'm affraid you're not kidding. When it rains... You poor girl.
Love the shots of the boys, and wow, Robert actually scored! Well, I hope to hear all about the game from sunday! :)
Take care now!
Oh, you too? Poor girl!! Hope you are soon well again!!
Great soccer shots!! My younger son is having a soccer game on Saturday
Wünsch Dir einen schönen Feiertag und drück Dich ganz dolle!
Post a Comment