Today was another beautiful sunny day, so much so, that I got the bedding washed and dried almost before lunch. When I hang it out in the garden, the boys sort of helped out! Well, pinched the pegs and had their own fun with them!

Florian got back in the afternoon and got all the things on the roof off for the boys, but they had the most fun running around naked playing in the mud with some water - you can probably imagine the colour of the water, when I showered them later!
My eye is nearly back to normal, only one red one now, maybe tomorrow I will look normal again! And can get back to my contact lenses, I definitely prefer them to my glasses!
CU tomorrow
1 comment:
ich freu mich so für Dich, dass Deine Augen langsam wieder besser werden!!! Wenn man Kontaktlinsen gewohnt ist, ist die Rückumstellung auf Brille nicht so angenehm und oft sieht man mit KL ja auch mehr!
Schön, dass auch bei Euch heute das Wetter so toll war! Hab auch Wäsche draußen getrocknet, da hatten wir wohl denselben Gedanken!
Wünsch Dir einen schönen und gesunden Start in die Woche!
Post a Comment