I am too, of course, but I don't have a pic of that. I do want to share this one of Richard, as it just about sums up my past week!
And you'll never guess why he was screaming like this.... it was because Mummy and Robert were singing "Bob the Builder" karaoke style. I know my singing isn't great, but I didn't think it was that bad! so funny!
Well, Robert was ill as well today, his super high temperature was back, so looking on the positive side of having both of them home from Kindergarden - I didn't have to brave the kindergarden teachers! I think I've found my sense of humour again. Thanks for letting me vent on here it really helps! And for the lovely comments. I think next week will be much better, at least I hope so!
CU tomorrow
2 comments:
YEP! Your boys do look happy!
All three of them. ;)
I'm SO glad you've found your humor again. You can't force that, but with it all seems a little less troublesome. Looks like it helps having your husband home. ;)
That photo of Richard is so funny, with the story to it.
I can relate with Tom, he can sometimes shouts 'Be QuiEEEt' or 'No SINGing Lisa!'
And oh better take cover when I've joined her in her song... ;)
tolles Foto von Deinen Drei! Sie schauen alle richtig glücklich aus!!
Schön, dass Florian zurück ist und er Dich unterstützen kann, da wird sicher manches einfacher!
Wünsche Euch ein tolles Wochenende zusammen!
Das Foto wo Robert weint finde ich total klasse - auch solche Momente gehören mit in das Projekt und insbesondere unter Berücksichtigung der Hintergrundgeschichte LOL
Post a Comment