- it wasn't raining when we went to the doctors,
- we didn't have to wait too long
- the shop had chocolate for my nerves
- Robert's temperature dropped quickly after having some medicine - perhaps I should elaborate a bit on this one. I picked Robert up from Kindergarden and thought he was trying to get out of Kindergarden seeing as Richard is not going to be going for the rest of the week, he was complaining of a headache and walking so slow it was annoying. Only once we were home I touched his forehead and nearly burned my fingers (well you know what I mean!) he had a fever of 39.8°C (103.64°F). He didn't want any lunch, so I put him to bed, unheard of normally. When he woke up he had some Ibuprofen and by teatime no temperature. Fingers crossed all will be well tomorrow!
- Florian might be home an hour early on Friday! I hope so, a cuddle would be soooo nice!
- the boys played nicely for a little while - here they are sorting out their "fuzzy felt" without fighting!
2 comments:
Aw Kerri, does that mean Richard does have that Conjunctivitis? His eye was pretty swollen at that photo. :(
And now Robert sick too again... You sure have a rough week. I'm feeling SO sorry for you!
I can just imagine how you're counting the hours until Friday.
Ehrm.. Chocolate for the nerves...
LOL. You too!? :) I KNEW I liked you! ;D
Big hug,
Dinphy
*Schmunzel* Schoki für die Nerven, ja - Willkommen in der Runde!!
Es nimmt aber auch kein Ende bei Euch! Mensch, ich drück Dir ganz ganz doll die Daumen, dass das Wetter bald wieder besser und die Jungs wieder gesund werden!!
Mein Großer hat heute auch den ganzen Tag über starke Kopfschmerzen geklagt und war richtig schlapp.
Post a Comment