This morning Florian and I treated ourselves to a little "us" time. It was brilliant! First we went for breakfast, but this time not to our bakers, we went to a very nice café in town, where they do a breakfast buffet. It was delicious. I took this pic with my mobile to post on facebook, but I have moved it to here too!
When we finished there we had a little wander around town. We picked up a cute Xmas decoration with 70% off, some badminton shuttlecocks and a milk frothing machine. We also booked seats for the planetarium on Saturday. They have a "show" or whatever they call it on Saturday afternoon for kids 4 and up, so after seeing a lot of star wars, now the boys can learn about the stars too!
In the afternoon Florian had to travel back down south, so we took him to the station. There wasn't really time to go back home before art school, but too much time to go directly there! So we went on a photo safari, taking pictures of some of the sites in town. It was fun and the boys had a great time. Here are some of the shots I took, I still have to get the pics off of the boys camera, I'll show them on their blogs tomorrow maybe!
That last one is my favourite of the day I think!! Maybe I should sort out the boys photos now and show the ones they took of me! This first one is by Robert
And this second one is by Richard!
CU tomorrow!

1 comment:
Looks like a wonderful breakfast and time to yourselves!
Love the photo safari. Brings back such good memories!
And that pic of the boys with the camera's is TOO CUTE!!
As are both pics the boys took of you! DEF. a scrap page worth! ;)
Funny though how both photo's are slanted just the same!
Post a Comment