It was a LONG day today, with Robert not able to play on the Wii or watch TV he was not going to make it easy for me! He spent most of his day sulking behind the couch, what a waste of his time. Anyone would think he didn't have any toys or get any new ones for Xmas! I sneakily got a picture of him behind the couch - he wasn't happy about it!
I did get him to come out from behind there at one point and when he couldn't find anything to play, I gave him something to do - he sorted all the underwear washing. And I think when he learnt how to pair up the socks he even enjoyed himself. Shame he didn't keep that vibe going!
Richard had a good day though - it was "toy day" at Kindergarden and he took his light sabre (and Robert's) in to play with! When he got home he asked if he could watch TV, I told him that as Robert lied to Mummy yesterday there was no TV, but he could watch the Octonauts after tea. Poor Robert was really upset by that, but I had to stick to it, he has to know that lying is NOT an option! Anyhow Richard had no problem finding something else to do. He made a necklace for one of the girls at Kindergarden out of the beads that you have to iron, then he decorated a crisp tube and then he did some drawing! I got a picture of that
I'm so proud of him, I couldn't do that even now!
Oh and I have to show you this picture of Lucky, he found something to play with too today, so cute to watch!
CU tomorrow!
2 comments:
That is an amdazing drawing from Richard,clever boy. Hope Robert is in a beter mood today
Poor Robert... I know such moods with my kids... hope he´s now in a better mood.
Great idea to give him "something to do"
Cute shot of Lucky and I like Richards creative drawing.
By the way... many greetings and wishes to your Mum!
Post a Comment