Saturday, 7 January 2012

Day 7

Shopping this morning, but I got to go on my own, Florian looked after the boys! When I got back, they were just about to have breakfast...they were having a late breakfast, because the football tournament was at lunch time. I got to miss this one, Florian took the boys and I enjoyed the peace and quiet. Well, sort of, cause I ironed most of the time they were gone. And as ironing and shopping are not really the most interesting of pictures, I am going to post Florian's from the tournament.

Robert was goalie for Richard's team, their goalie was ill, and no one else on the team wanted the job, and as Robert was itching to play too, it worked out perfect!

We ordered pizza for out tea, won't be doing it for the boys again anytime soon. Richard had half a slice of it (if that) and Robert only ate some, cause I said I wouldn't buy any if they didn't eat more of it! Can't really understand them, cause it was delicious!

This evening we watched Harry Potter Part 4, we are working our way through them and having fun!
CU tomorrow!

2 comments:

bentonflocke said...

cool, dass so beide spielen durften!

Warum haben sie denn kaum was von der leckeren Pizza gegessen? Waren sie noch so sehr mit dem Turnier beschäftigt?

Schade, Pizza kann soo lecker sein.

Wünsch Euch einen ruhigen Sonntag!!

Nach dem gestrigen Sternsingen, hat unser Kleiner heute doch tatsächlich bis 11.00 Uhr geschlafen, war genial!!

Dinphy said...

How fun Robert cot to play too! Weird about the pizza, but more for you! ;)