Tuesday, 17 January 2012

Day 17

Today didn't exactly go as planned! At 5am Richard woke up with tummy ache, you could really tell he was in pain, in fact he asked me if he could go to the doctor. We don't often deal with tummy ache so I was at a bit of a loss as to what to do for him. When I phoned Kindergarden to let them know, they suggested fennel tea and a hot water bottle, so that is what I did for him and then waited to see if it helped or if we were going to the doctor! Look at the poor little fellow (sorry its blurry, I must have moved!)

About an hour after that photo was taken he needed to go to the toilet, and after that he was all better again, phew it was just constipation!
But I kept him home and quiet all day!

It was a homework afternoon today, Robert had forgotten to write down exactly what he had as homework, and as he couldn't prove which questions he had to do for homework, I made him do all of them. Maybe now he will remember to write it all down! As you can see he was NOT a happy chappy!

Whilst Robert was doing that, Richard was drawing.

He wanted to send this picture to Chico Chugg's website (a great book we read not long ago)

He was even more pleased when he realised that I wasn't going to send it off, but scan it and send it via computer! If you watch this website, you may even see his picture in Chico's sketch book (on the activities page)!
CU tomorrow!

2 comments:

Dinphy said...

My, glad Richard just had a constipation -as in not contagious!-

Bet Robert will remember to write it down next time. No one loves extra homework! ;)

Cute drawing Richard made. Hope he makes the website!

bentonflocke said...

I agree with Dinphy! glad it was nothing serious