Well, that meeting I was supposed to have a work - it didn't happen, my new boss didn't have time after all. It has now been postponed to next week...I'll believe it when it happens!
This afternoon Katrin and her kids came round (along with Sabine's youngest) and the kids got to play together and Katrin and I got to catch up, and we all got to eat Richard's birthday cake! Yummy!
And I can't believe I just summed up today in two paragraphs, but sometimes its nice when it is just that!
Robert was so proud today, he was sat watching TV (The Octonauts, their favourite), when Lucky jumped up next to him and then found the perfect spot to settle down
Robert was over the moon, Richard was a bit jealous, but we all thought it was just too cute! When it came to tea time, I had to go and lift Lucky off of Robert's lap, cause he wasn't going anywhere of his own accord. And after tea when Robert went to go and sit back down again Lucky would not move. Robert tried to squeeze himself around him, but it didn't work. It set me into fits of giggles, but it didn't work and again I had to move the cat!
CU tomorrow!
1 comment:
Ah, a Special Day!
Easy and without excitement... Gotta love and treasure those! ;)
TOO cute, that pic of Robert with Lucky!
Post a Comment