Thursday, 12 January 2012

Day 12

With Florian back at work and the kids at Kindergarden and school, daily life has me back again! And today being Thursday meant multiple trips to Kindergarden - today was my English lesson. It felt a bit like starting over today, but maybe next Thursday they will surprise me and have learnt the words at home! I'll let you know.

In the afternoon Robert and I went outside and set about cleaning out the car - tomorrow we get our new one! Robert enjoyed being in charge of getting the rubbish rounded up and cleaning all the floor mats, whilst I hoovered everything (yep even the dashboard, it got rid of the dust perfectly!) Once we had finished doing all that it was time to go for Robert's sport group and to my English lesson.
Richard thoroughly enjoyed being there, he did a lot of colouring in and drawing, whilst my poor student struggled to remember amongst other things what "sometimes" is in German - in the end Richard told her!
It was soon time to go and pick Robert up again, and we sat and watched him for a little while. I didn't like to get the big camera out to get a picture, so I only have a mobile phone picture for today!

CU tomorrow, with pics of the new car!

2 comments:

bentonflocke said...

sounds cool - a new car!!

Wish you a safe journey ever, with your new car!!

Can´t wait to see the pictures!

Like your idea with the photo safari in your last post!

Dinphy said...

Ooh, new car!
Will it have a Kerri-colour? :)

Well, talk about English lessons...
Tommie is enjoying his firs official Englis-lesson today! The teacher told me, she's not licensed to teach English (but is for two other classes, Math and... Forgot) But she's natural-speaking (Australian)
Did remind me of you and your lessons! :)