Friday, 20 January 2012

Day 20

I'm not sure what the weather is playing at this week. Tuesday and Wednesday were really really cold, sunny, but cold, yesterday it rained all day and was at least 10°C warmer than the day before (we went from -7°C to plus 10°C at one point!) And then today Robert steps out of the door to head to school, and its snowing! And it has been doing that on and off all day, melting in between times though! VERY STRANGE WEATHER!
 The kids loved it though. Richard even skipped Kindergarden this afternoon in favour of the snow! He was actually a big help when he came home from there. Look at him!


He was out there shovelling and building for a good hour until Robert arrived home from school and joined in the fun!

But what about my morning - I got to go to school to take pictures of Robert's class mates. Their sports teacher is retiring at the end of the month, and we are making a card for her. So we had the kids do pyramids and such. I can't of course show the pictures, but I got some great shots!

This afternoon Robert went to his friend's and took his football gear with him, cause this week they were driving! Richard and I were home alone! He didn't want to play a game, he really wanted to do playdoh, but I didn't fancy the mess (I prefer playdoh in the summer in the garden!), so I asked him about doing his "Bügelperlen" (the beads I have to iron), hmm, he wasn't sure about that, but I baited him with a box that I saved from their advent calendar... we spent the rest of the afternoon sorting the beads into colours! Team work! as Richard said! (I got Florian to take our picture when he got home)

 CU tomorrow!

2 comments:

Dinphy said...

It's nice when they can help, and actually do!

Cute photo of the both of you! :)

bentonflocke said...

Wetterkapriolen. Bei uns war es genauso! Mir gefällt das Foto von Euch beiden!
Euch ein schönes Wochenende