This morning Robert's friend came to play and whilst they were all playing (or arguing about something or other) Florian and I built up our new shower racks. The one we had needed replacing and we got another one to put in the guest bathroom. Now when we have guests (or when the boys are bigger) there is somewhere other than amongst the boys toys to put shower gel and such!
In the afternoon Florian took the boys swimming, they met up there with their cousins and from the sounds of it, had a great time! I opted to stay home and after cleaning out the rabbit hutch, I grabbed my book and read and read and read! It was brilliant!
Just before they left to go swimming the boys were drawing on the blackboard, and it is a picture for Tommie and Lisa - we hope they like it!
Note, the heart Tommie and Lisa made for them is still there! Too cute how they rub out around it!
CU tomorrow!
5 comments:
Cute,but ifthey rub it out good excuse to come and draw another one.
Well, as Lisa is still home, she has seen it. I'll need to show it to Tommie later..
Dear Robert and Richard, I think it's Super-sweet of you that you still left the heart there, and that you made this great drawing for us. It's very pretty with the Dinosaurs!
"Knuffel"
from Lisa
toooo, cute!!
The drawing is SUPER PRETTY! I like the sun and the spiders and the dinosaurs!
Thank you very much!
I love you!
"Knuffel"
from Tommie (zoom!)
Post a Comment