Everyone is healthy today! So Richard was at Kindergarden, whilst Robert and I went to school! That sounds funny, but it was library day today, so I really did go to school with Robert. As usual I loved being there. After I came home and picked Richard up from Kindergarden. We had sausages and mash for lunch, I did think of doing red cabbage with it (and the boys asked where it was too), but decided against it, just in case Richard's stomach was still struggling!
Robert had another homework meltdown, but I just ignored it and went out and fed the rabbit and chickens. They had laid 3 eggs today and I think that one of the new hens may have laid an egg for us. At least all three eggs were definitely different - see for yourself!
When Robert had finished his homework, it was time to go out again. First into town for me to get some stuff for my contact lenses. As we had a bit of time, the boys also got to browse the toy department of Karstadt, I was hoping that Richard would get excited about something so we had an idea for his birthday, but it didn't happen! So tonight I have been browsing Amazon and we have ordered him some experiments!
At art school today, the children were paired up (she wisely split my two up and got them different partners) and then the two kids had to draw a picture together holding the pencil at the same time. And without communicating they had to draw a house, tree and animal. Richard and his partner did very well with the silent communication and were not fighting over control of the pencil. Robert fought harder with his partner resulting in a very windswept animal and tree! I like it!
OK, I'm having an early night tonight, I keep dozing off on the couch, so I may as well go to bed!
CU tomorrow

2 comments:
have a good night Kerri!
Cool three different eggs! from the same kind of hens?
We love eggs for breakfast or sunny side up for dinner with spinach and "Leberkäse" (meat loaf?)
Great way to do a artwork - and it turned out good
Ooh, fresh eggs! Nice! :)
Love the drawing like there's a wind blowing! And the way the sky is done is just right with it!
Even if this teaches a weird lesson... Fighting makes a nice drawing? Oops!
LOL... seems Amazone is our friend ey? ;)
Hope you slept well!
Post a Comment