Thursday, 26 January 2012

Day 26

Richard got a lay in this morning! Somehow Robert managed to get up quietly and come in to me, and Richard slept through it, so I let him! He finally woke up at about 7.20am, that is nearly an hour extra sleep! He was surprised that Robert was already on his way to school when he got up.

English with the two groups went well this morning. The younger kids really enjoyed themselves and they all gave me a cuddle before they left! Too cute!

After English I went shopping, somehow I thought there was a reason for me going there other than the normal grocery shop. But even after wandering round Lidl, I still couldn't remember. Well this evening I remembered, I was supposed to get firestarters for our fire...ooops! And I was sure it was one of the offers. Oh well, there is more I forgot, so I will have to get it tomorrow! Probably when Robert is playing football, we'll see!

This afternoon it was sport for Robert and tutoring for me and Richard. I took Richard's colouring things with me and some pictures of airplanes. Yesterday at art school, we got a note to say that there is a competition being run, where kids have to draw pictures of inventions. At tea time yesterday the boys discussed all the inventions they could think of and Richard decided he would draw an airplane. And that is why I took some pictures with me.
And here is what he drew whilst I was helping my student with her English homework!
I'm impressed!

This evening I have been making placemats for Richard's birthday, and I have pictures of all the kids invited, and then I remembered, oh dear, identical twins. I don't know which one is which! And that is another reason I love Facebook! I was able to get in contact with their Dad and give him the numbers of the pictures I wanted to use and he got back to me with the right names for the right picture! Phew! Now all mats are finished, just need to print and laminate, thats a job for tomorrow!

CU then!

No comments: