Back to work today, and yep, I had something to do all morning. I still sneaked off 5 minutes early to pop to a shop, I wanted to see if they sold easles (we want to get Richard one for his birthday) they didn't have an easle, but I did manage to spend some money in there in the 5 minutes I was there. And I got myself this photo frame, what is it with me and photo frames, I can never seem to resist them, if they are just a tiny bit different. But no worries here, it was only €2.50! (now I just need to replace the strangers with family!)
This afternoon Robert went to his friends to play, after we practised his dictation and I waited for my student to come, actually I am still waiting, she didn't turn up nor call. I think I need to have a word...! still I got most of the washind done, whilst waiting.
Richard was worn out after Kindergarden, so I let him watch the TV when he got in and I had a cuddle too!
Not quite sure what Robert did around his friends house, but his boots are still trying to dry out, he may well be going to school in shoes tomorrow! We'll see!
Not much else new to tell, so I'll
CU tomorrow!
1 comment:
what on earth is an "easle"? The translator didn´t give me an answer.
Anyway like your photo frame - sure it´ll turn out great with the pictures of you family.
Yes, I agree... you need to have a word with your student ... that´s not ok
Post a Comment