This morning I had an English lesson first, the kids were all out of sorts today, so I doubt anyone will remember much next week. But never mind. Straight after English I went to the hairdressers, I am all young again - not a single grey hair in sight!
Taking a picture with my phone was much easier than with the camera, but I think you can sort of tell that I look different again!
After lunch and homework the boys and I walked to the bank in the village to open a savings account for each of them. They needed copies of the birth certificates and even though the bank is only open on Tuesdays and Fridays it was easiest to take the paperwork in to be copied! The boys are quite excited about getting a savings book, they are just not that sure about emptying their money boxes!
This afternoon I had plenty of kids around again. One of the girls from Richard's class stopped by and wanted to play with him, they spent the afternoon in the garden playing (at one point I saw them climbing the tree out the front) and Robert phoned his friend up and he came round too.
But at 4.30ish I started sending all the friends home (Richard by then had two girls playing with him in the garden!) as it was time to go to football training. Richard didn't want to join in Robert's training today, so instead he had to come on a walk with me. We took our cameras and got lots of pictures of mushrooms!
We walked for about an hour, so it was just as tiring as training for Richard! And the soles of my feet got a massage, I forgot to change my shoes before going out, and what I was wearing wasn't really good for the woods, I could feel every single stone through them!
CU tomorrow!
1 comment:
like your "new" hair!
wow - the boys and their girls - seems they are popular in their class´ right?
Great idea with the walk
Post a Comment