Another busy day around here. First up - library. One of the girls couldn't make it today so I stepped in for the first two school lessons. It was fun as always, we got to see the room the library will be moving too, and it looks really really good. Won't be just yet though, cause the shelving they delivered is wrong and it is no good moving all the books to move them again in a few weeks!
After the library I picked up a couple of bits in a shop, some winter gloves for Robert that go with his coat and a hat/scarf thingy for Florian, then it was back home.
In the afternoon after homework the boys played outside with their friends and arranged to go trick or treating with them in the evening, but beforehand it was time for art school. Today they went to the exhibition there, they had a great time. The exhibition is from an artist that paints shadows and this was all about fairy tales. I think next week now they will be painting shadows too. That will be interesting.
We got back with barely 15 minutes to get ready for the boys first ever trick or treating. And they were going on their own with only friends no adults. BUT I gave them the walkie talkie so I felt OK about them being out and about in the dark. They only did our road though. And judging by their bags that was plenty.
I was allowed to take one picture when they got back, this is it. One vampire and one jedi knight!
Florian came home tonight, it is a bank holiday down south tomorrow and he has the Friday off too. shame I have to work tomorrow and Friday though
Off to bed now
CU tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment