Thursday, 25 October 2012

Day 299

This morning we all drove down to Mum and Dad's to spend the day and to pick up our new car! The taking back and picking up took all of 30-40 minutes and that is with the drive to and from Opel! I got a bit excited when the guy giving me the new car pointed out that the winter tyres were already on the car! I had been a bit worried about that, cause a) the Corsa is a lot smaller and would I get the boys and the tyres in there and b) I should really put them straight on before travelling down south to Florian. BUT they are on already and I needn't worry about that at all. And all I have to do when I need the summer tyres is give Opel a ring, make a date and they will put them on for me too! Brilliant!

As for the car, I LOVE IT! I love the colour, I have always loved a Corsa, and it looks so cool and it matches my coat!

The boys love it too, although Richard thinks it is silly that two doors are missing, but with two more doors it might not be quite as cool, right!

We had a lovely day with Mum and Dad and apart from Richard's paddy about not being able to watch TrickyCITV at tea time, the boys were as good as gold.

Mum goes into hospital tomorrow, so fingers crossed, Daumen gedrückt and anything else you can think of, so that the operation goes well

CU tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely to have you all here, and when I next talk to you the op will all be over.love ya all.