We had a lovely relaxing day - in the morning we went to the bakers with friends we haven't seen for over a year. We tend to meet about once a year, and always enjoy one anothers company, so why we don't get together more often I don't know!
Its been a while since we have been to the bakers too, so that was fun as well.
In the afternoon we played a few games with the boys (Qwirkle and Rummy Cub) and had some of the cake I made yesterday. And today there were no mishaps with Richard's diet - phew! He still has tummy ache, but nothing like yesterday!
This evening whilst making our England holiday photo book, we watched Men In Black 3, we enjoyed it! And look at the cat, I think he enjoyed me sitting still! And no I didn't dose off, I must have blinked when the flash went off!
CU tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment