The boys went off to school this morning and I followed out of the house shortly after, it was really cold this morning. The thermometre in the car said it was only 3°C - no wonder it felt cold! Good job I made the boys wear both a fleece and their rain coats.
I braved both Aldi and Lidl this morning and was so surprised when I didn't have to fight to get a parking place or to the offers. Not sure why it was so empty, but it was. Maybe people just aren't ready yet to be shopping for skiing wear! But I got the boys some new ski trousers. And at 10 Euros they really were a bargain.
Back home again I did the ironing, whilst watching Glee. Then it was time for Richard to come home and I started cooking. We had Hühnerfrikassee again, and the boys both had seconds and nearly licked the plate clean! Love that as a compliment.
This afternoon Robert practised for his German test on Thursday on the learning programme we have on the computer.
It looks as if he "gets" it all, lets hope he remembers it on Thursday too. But we will be practising some more before then.
I'm still working on the England photo book, and it is coming along nicely, all being well, I will have it finished in time for the free book offer!
CU tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment