Wednesday, 3 October 2012

Day 277

The boys were up nice and bright and early even though it was a bank holiday here in Germany today. Richard not quite as early as Robert though. I followed them down about 8am after showering. As lovely as my hair looks on the day of the hairdressers, the next morning after sleeping on it, it always looks really weird, so I had to wash it this morning.  Looks lovely again now!

At 9am my student who I haven't had time for this term came round for a quick lesson before her exam tomorrow. I hope it helped her a little bit, and I will cross my fingers for her tomorrow and maybe it will all go well!

At 11ish Mum and Dad came to visit! It was lovely to see them and have them here, and the boys really were excited about them coming even if they did ignore Mum and Dad for most of the time they were here! Strangely enough they played upstairs in their bedroom for most of the day. They were up there all the while my student was here, then they were up there when Nanna and Pop got here until we went to the restaurant for lunch (we went to the Chinese and it was just as busy lunchtimes as it is in the evenings and of course just as delicious!)
And when we got home from the restaurant the boys went straight back upstairs again, only coming down to say good bye!
They have been playing with the Lego game "Heroica", I think they made their own rules and such up, but they must have been having a brilliant time, certainly kept them out of mischief!

AFter Nanna and Pop left I put a film on for the boys to watch and I went through my brothers photos from our holiday in the UK. I am going to make a photobook of our holiday and I have a deadline ;o) but at this moment in time I have no idea how to get all the different activities we all did into one book! Wish me luck!

I could have taken so many great photos today and I didn't even get the camera out whilst Mum and Dad were here - oops! But it was time for Lucky to feature on my blog again anyways!

CU tomorrow!

No comments: