Oops nearly forgot to blog, I was watching the new series on the BBC "Hunted" and it was too exciting to look away from! (well except for a couple of words on Scrabble)
So no work today, so instead I went into town to try and get a new swimming costume, no luck there, but I do have two very nice new jumpers and some new socks! All I need now is some winter boots and winter can come (not really I would love to skip winter if possible!).
The boys were at school all day, and I picked Richard up from the bus at 4.40pm at 5.20 we went and drove to the sports hall to pick Robert up from his sports group. It looks like this may be the last time he gets to go there, as the teacher has no more time to take the group and so far they haven't found anyone with time or willing to take over the group - they would be a real shame, cause Robert loves it. Hopefully in the next two weeks of holiday, they will find someone.
Oh I nearly forgot before I got Richard at the bus stop I had sport. It was good fun, and I am sure I am going to have some muscle ache tomorrow. Still can't work out why Florian didn't!
After that I went to the shops to see what sort of fruit they had. I needed to make some new jam, so that Richard can take some in to school in the morning. And although it is no where near May, I got some fresh strawberries, and this is what they now look like!
CU tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment