Am I allowed to go "woohoo" school started again! The boys didn't actually complaining but I think I may have been the only one jumping for joy as they headed off to the bus stop! It was lovely to have only my company this morning. Not that I don't love them, but sometimes you just don't want to hear all about Wii Games, Harry Potter, The Famous Five, etc all morning!
I got most of the washing done, the kitchen tidied and the stocks replenished. As I didn't go shopping last week, we were sort of running on empty. But we are all stocked now.
I am working at the library on Wednesday one of the Mums phoned to cancel and you can't tackle the kids if there is only one of you!
When Richard got home he was full of school stories (those I do like to hear), but I was a bit surprised, when he told me that he told the kids the best thing about his holiday was his trip to McDonalds. He even drew a picture of it and the toy he got there in his "weekend book" that they keep at school. (I put the toy on the picture too, so you could see that he did do a good job of drawing it!)
I was quite relieved when Robert got home and told me that he had told everyone about "the cool factor"!
The weather today was all over the place. This morning was really cold, but really really sunny. (My new car looked great in the sunshine, when I came out of Aldi!) This afternoon was so dull and dreary, that we all sat down and watched the Famous Five. And this evening it has been snowing! I am hoping that the bit that is covering the paths will have gone in the morning, I don't really fancy snow sweeping this early in the season!
CU tomorrow with a weather update!
No comments:
Post a Comment