Saturday, 6 October 2012

Day 280

I got a little bit of a lay in this morning, Florian got up with the boys and sorted them all out! That was really nice! I was still up by 8.30am, but by then Florian and the boys were on their way to the apple juice place! Yep, autumn is really here, its that time of year, where have to keep making trips to the apple juice place!
And in future we will also know that they don't open on a Saturday until 9am! They were there a bit too early and had to wait around a bit. But Florian got some photos for me!
149 kg of apples!!!


Florian went and tried out the sport I do today, he hasn't complained about his muscles yet, so maybe Karen went easy on him! But I think he enjoyed it.
Whilst he was gone I made a pumpkin soup for lunch, it was sooo delicious. Even the boys thought so this year! But I think it might not have been good for Richard's tummy, he was in real pain this afternoon. I did forget to put his cream in it, so it could have been that, it could have been the tiny onion I put in, or just the pumpkin, who knows! Better luck tomorrow!

In the afternoon Florian took the boys to Media Markt and they spent their earnings from yesterday on some more Skylanders, but now we have unlocked all the worlds, maybe they won't need anymore now!
Again whilst they were gone I went into the kitchen and this time I did some baking. I went in the garden and got some of the apples and made an apple cake.

We tried it this evening, it was delicious!
We have also been watching Wetten daß?? A cult German TV show, which now has a new presenter. We have enjoyed it!
CU tomorrow!

No comments: