Thursday, 4 October 2012

Day 278

Work this morning, it felt all wrong seeing as we had yesterday off, today should have been Monday, right?! Nope it was Thursday and I was back at work and the kids at school all day.
They did it at work again today, they sent off my work before I had finished it again - they didn't tell me, I saw it in the outbox going to the person who had asked for the translation. There were spelling mistakes, missing sentences, sentences which in the complete context needed changing. What will the people think of my translating? I will have to have a word with the girl tomorrow (she wasn't in today) that she is NOT to send my work off without consulting me first!
But enough about work!

This afternoon I went to sport and I can already feel my muscles - arms this time! Someone elses Mum picked up Robert from his sports today, so Richard and I got to spend some time together, he caught up with his diary, I think it is adorable that he is still doing it! Takes after his Mum!

This is my picture of the day today.

The newspaper has a kids page in it and the kids can write in and ask the "Schlaufuchs" (clever fox) any sort of question they can think of. For weeks Robert had been pestering me to write and ask how much the world weighs. So last Wednesday when he actually asked whilst I was at the computer, we sent off the email. and today his question was answered in the newspaper. He was so excited!
And just in case you wanted to know to the world weighs 5.975.000.000.000.000.000.000.000 kilograms!

Off to bed now, I am late blogging watched a new series on the TV and it was too exciting to blog during, so I had to wait until after!
CU tomorrow!

1 comment:

bentonflocke said...

WOW, how great is this, that they accept his question and answered it in the newspaper.
Sure he was very proud!!

Sorry, to hear about the problems at work... that wasn´t fair, what the girl did

Hope you can clear it up!?