Saturday, 13 October 2012

Day 287

The boys were up and on their way downstairs at 5 to 7 this morning. When will they learn how nice a "lay  in" can be? Oh well, I didn't follow them down until about 8am. This morning they hadn't had breakfast without me, so we all had breakfast together and then after that, we went upstairs and started tidying up their bedroom. It was not an easy task and at 11.15 when we had to leave to go to Robert's football game, we still weren't finished.

The weather today was completely different to yesterday. Yesterday we had the umbrella up and down all match, today we had open jackets and had to keep shielding our eyes from the sun! This did mean though, that I didn't get the picture of the boys with their new headbands, cause they didn't need to wear them. Robert's team were playing the team from some of the other boys from their class. And unfortunately we lost 1:5 (or was it 6). But Robert had fun.

When we got home and had had lunch (well the boys had) I asked Robert to go and get changed out of his sports stuff. It was then that we realised, that he had forgotten his jacket and trousers up at the sports place. Luckily the game was here in the village. I jumped in the car and drove back up there, but it was all locked up. So tomorrow morning around 11am we can try to get the stuff back. I was a bit cross as you can imagine. We need his coat, we are going away soon!
Back home again, I had my lunch and then it was back upstairs to finish off the tidying up. We can now see the floor in their room again - its been a while!

Florian got back around 2.30pm. We phoned his sister to see if she fancied joining us at the Chinese, but they are already on holiday. Not sure if they were on the beach when we got them, but definitely not in Germany anymore! Oops! So today it was just us for the Chinese. It was strange not sitting at the big turning table! But just as delicious!

CU tomorrow!

No comments: