Oh dear another no picture day, but I have been meaning to show this one for a while now, so today is the day. These are some toadstools we saw in Center Parcs and they are now my autumn background picture!
But now about today. Florian got up in time to wave bye to the boys, who were pleased he was going to be home, when they get home. Then I left him to his own devices and went to work. Same old, same old there, so I won't bore you!
I got home at just after 12 and found Florian in the garden collecting all the apples up. We have another 4 sacks ready to go to the juice place tomorrow. After a delicious lunch (still had some curry leftovers for us both) I got ready to go to sport. Florian joined me and is now enrolled there too for weekends only! It was fun doing it together, although Florian didn't giggle all the way through the workout, like I do each week, must be just me, who thinks its hilarious!
After that, we stopped by at home picked up our empty bottles and then went to surprise the boys at school, by picking them up! They were surprised, but I'm not sure they were overjoyed. Richard told me that he wanted to go by bus! Mmh, never easy to please my boys!
After getting rid of all the bottles it was back home, and the boys got comfy on Daddy's lap to watch some more Famous Five!
CU tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment