I've been a bit out of sorts all day today. I went to the doctor in the morning to get a prescription to see a nutrionist about Richard. So nothing new really, but somehow it got me right off track. All back on again now, but it took all day!
Well I have the prescription, and more importantly I have an appointment. We go to see her on Dec. 11 - still a long wait, but we are getting there. And tomorrow we go for the blood test to see if he is perhaps also allergic to gluten. Really hoping that is NOT the case...
The weather was really horrible today, and no chance of getting out really. So we all (yes, me too) played on the Wii - we played "Just Dance" and had a really good workout for about 30 minutes. Wore me out, and I will probably have muscle ache in the morning, but it was fun!
And that really was our day, and again, no photo, but this time I will get up and take one!
Here is something I am working on - I bought some of that weird wool the other day and am knitting a scarf, it is really strange knitting, not something I can do without concentrating, but the effect is cool and I am sure it will look great when it is on!
CU tomorrow!
2 comments:
The knitting looks very interesting. Cant see how it is done.
That's about my thoughts too. Looks fun, interesting, and I can't stand I can't tell how it's done! I can't see any bit looking like 'proper knitting' LOL.
Oh, you know, I finished the angrybirds pillow for Tom. Should take a pic, once I have time. But it's busy busy again.
Post a Comment