Tuesday, 27 November 2012

Day 332

I certainly had a busy day today. First up was another trip to the doctor to get Richard's blood tested. He was really scared about having his blood taken, but was really really brave about it. The nurse put some cream on both arms to numb the area really well, and then we had to wait a good 20 minutes for it to work. Then the doctor came in to actually take the blood, and he was really really good with Richard, he talked him through it, and then when it seemed to take forever for the little tube to fill up, he talked to Richard. It all went so much better than the last time. This time we didn't frighten anyone in the waiting room or downstairs on the street with the screaming! Now we have to wait til Friday for the results.

After the doctor Richard went back to school, and whilst I was there, I went to Robert's class and took a group photo. Here is a little bit of the picture, Robert and his teacher!

From there I went to Kindergarden to teach "my kids". They had missed me and were pleased that I finally made it! Nice to know that I was missed!

Back home again, I made us some lunch, it was broccoli and potatoe bake again, but it was delicious, and there is enough left for tomorrow, if I get back late from the doctors!

After the boys finished their homework, Robert went to his friend's to play and I took Richard, the camera and some Xmas hats to Richard's friend, and took some really cute pictures of his friend and sister! I took pictures for them last year before Xmas, and they loved the Xmas card I made for them so much, that they want a repeat for this year! That put a big smile on my face!

Told you it was a busy day!
And now it is time for bed
CU tomorrow!

No comments: