Monday, 12 November 2012

Day 317

So this morning I planned to just "pop in" to school and make sure all was OK for the book exhibition there, mmh, 4 lessons later and I was tidying up after working all morning. All was OK, but with only two people manning the exhibition it was a bit understaffed. Saying that, though I had a great time, I love seeing kids around books and today was no different. Plus I was there when Richard got to look around too, and that was cute to see! He got so excited when he found lots of Famous Five books, and we will now be ordering two books (with 5 stories in all!) That will keep us busy!

After that I went shopping for the week, and I couldn't believe how much planning this week is saving me - for the whole weeks food, I spent 15 Euros! Not bad! And today we had broccoli-potato bake, very yummy!

In the afternoon the boys did their homework, worked on their Xmas lists for Santa, and then Richard wanted to write his own Famous Five story. So he dictated and I wrote, his first chapter is finished and tomorrow he tells me we'll be working on chapter two. Robert didn't want to be left out, so him and I have been writing a Lego hero story.

At 5pm we set off for the St. Martin procession. This year they didn't want their lanterns but took torches, that was fine by me, cause it is usually me that ends up carrying lanterns! It was fun to see everyone, somehow we have been so busy lately that I haven't seen any of my friends, so it was lovely to catch up! And of course the procession and play in the church is always fun. Here is Richard watching the play in the church

CU tomorrow!

No comments: