English lesson in the morning, the kids were their usual selves and I still love them! They had a problem with sitting still and that is OK normally, but some of them start school next term, so I had the urge to try and teach them, didn't work, but I have a few months yet! ;o)
When I got home, I started on making my roast dinner (a wish from the kids) we had roast chicken with roast potatoes and broccoli, and a home made gravy, it was DELICIOUS even if I do say so myself.
After lunch the boys finished their homework, and then they really wanted to watch TV, these dull days do that to them I think. But today I didn't take the easy way out and told them we were going out. They didn't want to go for a walk, but they were OK with going to play baseball again.
But today they just weren't getting along, they fought all the time we were out. Here they are discussing something or other
At one point, they just stared at oneanother both refusing to go and get the ball! Kids! in the end I turned my back on the fighting and took a few pictures of the pretty sights around.
We didn't stay too long, but when we got back they weren't allowed to watch TV, and they managed to play nicely upstairs with the Lego nicely for at least 30 minutes, considering their moods that is REALLY good!
Needless to say bedtime was nice for everyone today!
CU tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment