Wednesday, 7 November 2012

Day 312

Library this morning, I still love going. I got to chat to the teachers again, and there will be no photos for Robert's year this term, so I think I will do them myself, and I might offer the others in his class the opportunity too and see what sort of feedback I get. And Richard's teacher wants to organise a bake and make day for the kids in the run up to Xmas, so I will have to organised some Mums to help out there, all good fun really!

After the library I rushed home so I could get started on another new recipe. I made my first ever pie today - chicken pie a la Hairy Dieters. Ooh it was sooooo good. Robert liked it too, but Richard decided before I had even cooked it, that he wasn't going to like it, so that didn't help much! So he only had mash for lunch!

After lunch the boys and I made some salt dough and they then made various bits and pieces with it! I took a couple of photos.



We finished baking them when we got back from art school. Today they painted a tree (or a very large branch) - they painted it and themselves black. I haven't managed to get the last black mark off of Richard's neck so they may well ask tomorrow at the doctors what he has been up to!

I'm really nervous about tomorrow, for one, how grumpy will Richard be, without anything in his tummy when we go to the doctors. How long will we really be there for? And what will they find out? Keep your fingers crossed for us. And whilst you are at it, cross them for Mum too, she has another operation on her leg tomorrow morning.

CU then!

No comments: