I took the boys guitars to school this morning and whilst there put in a complaint about yesterdays bus driver! One of the Mum's rang and said that he had again let the kids out on the main road instead of driving to the bus stop. Letting them out on the main road also means they have to cross the busy road too. I don't know what the guy is thinking, I don't think school was too happy either when I told them. We'll see what happens next time that guy is the driver!
After that I headed to work. My lenses weren't working this morning at all, in fact they were so clouded over that at 10am I made my way home to take the lenses out put glasses on and finish my work from home. My eyes have been feeling weird all day though so I hope it is nothing to do with my eyes and that it is just dirty lenses!
Florian was busy today too. He took all the apples to the juice place - another 150kg! And this afternoon he mowed the lawns and in doing so cleared the leaves! Whilst I supervised 5 boys!!! What was I thinking! I was babysitting one little chap for a friend, and when Richards friends phoned could they come and play I thought it would be a good idea! It got a bit noisy at times! And that even though we made a cinema for them all in the lounge. They watched the Smurfs and had popcorn.
After tea, our nieces came to stay the night, so the boys were late to bed, and before they went, they had a disco in the lounge. Here they are dancing and playing air guitar!
Once the boys were in bed, the girls and us watched the Hunger Games again. And I now know NOT to offer to take the girls to the cinema, one of them talked the whole way through the film. Too funny! But it wouldn't have been if I had not seen the film before!!!
Oh and my photobooks got here today! I took a couple of pics!
CU tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment